Thursday, October 22, 2015

Know About the Future of Emily Rose

I have been a blogger for over two years, but I took nearly a year break while I wasn’t writing and I was focusing on making money working as a social worker for children and families involved with child protective services. While this job was rewarding it was also emotionally draining. I quit working there and while I didn’t have a job I decided to try to get back into blogging.

I joined different blogging communities and I began to learn more about what blogging is really all about. I also discovered there were ways to earn money while blogging. As of right now I am not really earning money from my blog, but maybe one day I will be. Making money will be part of my goals, but right now it’s not my main focus.

Currently, I am making plans and setting goals in order to improve my blog and gain a following. I hope to gain readers that come back and read more as I continue to post on my blog. When I reach my goals for a larger audience, I will begin to make plans about making money. For now, my primary focus is developing and improving my overall blog and the content I am posting.

I have recently begun a new job where I will be working with emotionally disabled children and young adults. I am excited to start working again and make a difference in the lives of others. Human Services work is very fulfilling for me. I have my bachelor’s in Psychology and I would love to use it to help people.

While I want to work, I also love to write and I believe I can keep a blog and write for a living in addition to working. I work part-time and I am also taking classes part-time. I hope to be able to continue to fit blogging in part time as well. Lately I have been blogging more full time because I haven’t been working, but when my hours pick up at work I will not have as much time for blogging. Therefore it’s important to me to make a goal about how many posts I make per week.

Right now I have been posting 5-8 times in a given week which means I try to post to my blog at the minimum of every other day and some weeks I manage to post every day. I would like to keep posting at the minimum every other day or 3-4 blog posts in a week minimum. I think it’s important to consistently post as part of my plans and overall blogging goals.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been taking a harder look at my blog and what my goals are for my blog. I have realized a few things. First I want to help others and second I think my audience would be any adult of any age wanting to improve their life and have a more improved self-esteem. I would like to share my life experiences and help people understand emotions and emotional disorders. I want to help people by giving advice and tips as well.

One of my biggest goals for my blog is to be more consistent. I have passion in my writing and I thoroughly enjoy writing, but I tend to jump around with my topics. I hope to focus more on mental health topics and trying to help others with their feelings and emotions.

Having a background in Psychology and having personal experiences with emotional disorders makes this topic something I can write passionately about and I am fairly knowledgeable about. Therefore, I have decided this is a good place to start and as I make more plans and eventually move to my own site off blogger, more changes and improvements will be made to this blog.

Now people know what the future holds for this blog. And hopefully more awareness will be created about emotions and emotional disorders through my blog. I hope to give inspiration and motivate people to improve their emotional wellbeing. By following my blog, my audience will be able to learn and grow alongside my own journey through this mystery thing called life.



Thanks for joining me on my blog. I appreciate all the readers who take time out of their day to find this page and read what I have to say! 

14 comments:

  1. I am excited to read about your mental health blogs. You and I have a few things in common and I am always looking for tips and ideas to help make things better in my life! Love this blog!! I am so excited for you to be back at work again! This job sounds more rewarding then the last! I know you can do it babymama!! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am sure this job will be much more enjoyable than the last. Thanks for reading! I love you BabyMama. Don't forget to linkup with me! And grab the link to put in the bottom of your post on your blog as you are the co-host! click "get this InLinkz code" and edit your HTML of the blog post and put it at the bottom! I can't wait to read your blog. You always write so well! <3

      Delete
    2. Well I am a little rusty at writing. But I will get the hang of it again. I have my inlinkz added to my page as well! It feels good to be back blogging...

      Delete
  2. I look forward to reading more of your mental health posts as well. My son is developmentally delayed and I love learning new ways to speak to him and to others about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will find this blog helpful! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're going to be posting on mental health issues---that always interests me. Sounds like you have some good plans for the future, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! You have a great blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are smart to think about your future goals in terms of your career and this blog. I've found that my blog goals have changed since I started blogging, and I suspect they will continue to change.

    I have my degree in psychology too - it can be a challenging but rewarding field. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your good wishes! My goals have changed drastically since my very first blog post. Now I hope to focus on efforts and zone in on my goals. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. Awesome post. Congrats on your new endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading my post!

      Delete
  7. I know the feeling working with kids can be exhausting but very rewarding. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete